Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indiana Jones e Il Regno del Teschio di Cristallo


So, it was a Monday night. Non c'é niente da fare. So a group of os got together to catch a few glipses of an even older Harrison Ford, and the attractively scruffy Shia LaBeouf. (Note: I was only there to witness the cinematic grandeur).
Anyway, even in Italian it had a miserable plot. This was my first experience with Indiana Jones, and I was told numerous times not to judge the whole of the Indiana Jones institution from this one film.
I don't want to give anything away, but let's I don't think I won't be eliminating any of the mystery of the plot when I tell you there are aliens. Aliens in Indiana Jones. Quite unexpected, and poorly executed.
However, despite that it was the quintessential abysmal sequel, I enjoyed watching it. Like most unnecessary and unmediated sequels it relied on special effects to compensate for the poor story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment