Saturday, January 23, 2010

Behold, Siena






So, I got my camera back, but it is acting a little funky. Most of my pictures are strangely and inexplicably bright, as if God was descending on Siena the day of my first visit, but I don't think he was. If He did, he was laying low; I didn't see Him. But can understand why He might like to hang out there.

Anyway, I just sort of wandered around on both trips, though on the Mission: Camera Retrieval journey, I did buy a jacket that was 70% off, because even though I had a jacket, I was cold and having two jackets seemed sort of practical. I also bought the prettiest stationary in the history of paper.

So, there are the pictures, I didn't feel like captioning them with lengthy descriptions, even though I could clue you in to all sort of little Siena fun-facts, but this isn't Roni's lecture hour, and the pictures will say a thousand words each and attest to how lovable Siena is without my intervention. (Even though I don't know why the light is washing everything out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment