Friday, November 6, 2009

My experience in Italy by the numbers...

Number of times I embarassed myself at the grocery store: 1 (I took grapes out of a premeasured box...thereby ensuring that someone will not be receiving all the grapes they paid for)

Nationalities I've been taken for: 4 (American, obviously, Italian, French, and once Russian...I'm suprised I haven't gotten German yet with the last name Scheidler).

Cities I've Visited: 2 (I flew into Rome then went straight to Florence. I intend to get out more!)

Number of Times I've been asked by a gentleman to go out for coffee: innumerable

Times I've Accepted: 0 (I should be less of an ice-queen, but I'm shy!)

Museums I've Visited: Ahhh...I don't really want to count. Maybe, around ten.

Least Favorite Museum: Museo Salvatore Ferragamo--shoes are great, but I got a little bored.

Number of Times I've been asked for directions: lots

Times I've gotten people lost with faulty directions: ? probably at least once...

Times I've been lost: Too many to count, but I always find my way eventually.

Times I've let babies under my supervision fall off couches: 1

Times I've walked around in high heels: 1 and the blisters ensured that once is enough. High heels are for sitting in and for briefly standing in (to show of the leggies) but not for walking in.

Hours I've spent on internet: Too many. Get to work Roni.

Books I've bought (excluding textbooks): 2--and I even read one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment