Sunday, November 15, 2009

I guess lacksadaisical is not a word.

That is all. It is the one thing I learned today.

(Well, I also watched a lot of reruns of "Friends" on the internet, so I also learned that Rachel still has feelings for Ross. You see, I am very lackadaisical--notice "LACK"adaisical not "LACKS"adaisical--and that is how I came to know the one real thing I learned today.)

I think my problem is that not working and being in a foreign country put me under the false impression that I am on a vacation. I need to say, "No internet, Roni!" But the internet can also be used for good (research) as well as evil (online Boggle/"Friends"). My resolution for this coming Monday will be to be a better student...I will come up with ways to quantify that after I see what happens after Ross said Rachel when he was marrying Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment