Thursday, December 10, 2009

Roni blogs from 35000 feet

So, I think I am almost over Michigan.

i just think that this is insane. I am connected to the internet at 35000 feet.

I am currently engaged in a google chat and on facebook.

This is so awesome, I shall write a limerick:

i am very high in the air
yet i am blogging without a care
this is so insane
internet on the plane
and it is entirely without fare!

(it is a 'christmas gift' to first time' wi-fi on board" users)

But this is so incredible that it also deserves a haiku

Internet on board
chatting, blogging, in the clouds
I really love this.

Yeah, I have a way with words. Epic. These will definitely be going into my soon-to-be self-published haiku/limerick anthology. Pre-order now.

Okay, so I am a little sleep deprived. But planes are not conducive to sleeping.

I could relate all my transfer dilemmas and how for a brief moment in time my name was Xavier Joseph Sca...something, but perhaps the harrowing tale of my trip is best reserved for a time when I am more in control of my mental facilities.

And it is not over yet. There could be more excitement yet to come...but i hope not. I hope everthing is mundane and I arrive on time and someone picks me up at the airport, which means I really hope someone in my family checked their email and saw the new itinerary I sent from Paris (and the internet was not free there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment