Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family Get-Together

On July 13th, I will pass from under the dark cloud of teenagerdom and enter my twentieth year. (I'm being a little melodramatic with the ''dark cloud'' stuff, but I always like a little literary flair). Anyway, in honor of this occassion and the fact that I will have survived Europe (6 days to go, so lets hope I'm not speaking to soon :)), we we're going to have a little get-together at the Scheidler household on Sunday, July 13. I'll cook some of the delicious Italian dishes I've learned to make, and we can regale you all with tales of our journey and you can gush over how dull your lives have been in our absence.

And of course, this is not limited to family, anybody who loves me can come!

For now we'll say the par-tay starts at 4:00.

See you in two weeks then!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes i think i remember that she loves to too!! I have zero books hahaha i need to get my collection going. So you better start updating your BLOG now that you are leaving the good ole USA! i love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete