Sunday, June 22, 2008

Paris? Oui, Oui!


Okay, I am coping with the bitter remorse of leaving Italy. Just as I was starting to really feel comfortable at the Palazzo Pubblico and think of Siena as my town the time came to leave. However, the sorrow of leaving my "casa lontana da casa" was eased by encountering my family in Paris.

They had quite the adventure using the public transit system to get from the airport to out hotel. However, for being a group of nine Americans with two-weeks worth of luggage, who knew little more than "oui, oui" and "parlez-vouz fracais," they did pretty good. I'll let them retell their nightmare that has already become a funny story...to some of them

Paris is beautiful it is such a vibrant city. I must say the French men seem for more openly flirtatious than those Italian boys. So far, I must say Italian boys are the most attractive, though. My personal preference.

So far we've seen the Sacre-coeur (our hotel is a block away), THE EIFFEL TOWER, and the LOUVRE. Wowza.

Paris is definitely worth the trip, but I can't WAIT to get back to Italy! At least I know a bit of the language.

OHHH, and since these folks have cameras, I'll try to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment