Saturday, January 22, 2011

i made some resolutions

You may not be able to readily read what those resolutions are as I used my webcam to photograph the list of my objectives for 2011. (Many a schoolteacher has told me unwritten goals are just wishes.) However, mark my words (that you can only decipher by holding your computer screen up to a mirror), I shall accomplish all of these goals. I applied to the NYC Marathon not less than an hour ago. Look for me on November 6, 2011. I'm thinking of purchasing some purple spandex for the occasion. Would a violet spandex bodysuit be too much?

Futher, as soon as I am done with this post I shall zip down to the grocery store and by myself a hearty supply of floss. After that, I'll break out the accordion and rehash "Mary Had a Little Lamb."

And don't worry the brain is stewing up plans for how to accomplish "WRITE A BOOK" and "VISIT BRITAIN" before the year is up.

2 comments:

  1. i approve. sounds amazing. and i have only infinite confidence that you will accomplish everything. i mean, you're only roni the incredible.

    don't forget that trip to cedar city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni, you are easily one of the most interesting and most awesome people I know. I mean this very honestly, as time goes on, I will continue to be very proud to know you.

    ReplyDelete