Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: an inventory

In no particular order:

  • went skydiving
  • earned a Master of Arts in Italian Studies: Literature and Civilization
  • learned the very basics of knitting
  • learned to crochet little hats
  • visited New York City
  • bought and promptly crashed a moped
  • visited Kentucky
  • spent the first five months of the year as a resident of Florence, Italy
  • turned 22
  • saw my little sister graduate high school
I spent the eve of 2011 in front of the fireplace eating almond joys and watching romantic British period pieces, until I fell asleep prior to midnight. Fortunately, my dad ran down the stairs and woke me by shouting the customary, "Happy New Year." I have this wonderful gut instinct that this is going to be a fantastic twelve months. I'm ready to make 2010 look mundane.

2 comments:

  1. Roni, you are incredible. I am sure you will have no trouble making 2010 seem mundane. Let me know if you're able to make plans to come visit out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered when I read your post that we had planned to move to London in summer of 2010. Can we come visit you if you go expat?

    ReplyDelete