Friday, November 19, 2010

My father's long-lost brother, Zack Galifianakis



Beardism is rampant in our society. Any sturdy man with a dark beard is told that he is Billy Mays', Al Borland's, or Jack Black's doppleganger. However, I have a feeling that Zack Galifianakis and my father share more than just the ability to grow a mane of hair on the lower part of the face.

They share the same face.

Other pictures probably do the similarity more justice, but if my dad didn't have 6 inches on Zack, I would worry about being unable to distinguish the two.

2 comments:

  1. The similarity is striking, even in those pictures. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i think about your dad every single time i see any of his movies lol!!! They have more than just there looks in common! lol

    ReplyDelete