Friday, February 5, 2010

Dream Car


Okay, so I am not typically one to use slang terminology that relates to prostitution, but in my searching to find the appropriate adjective to describe my feelings about this vehicle, the only one that comes to mind is pimpin' (Although, one would have to be a pretty flamboyant pimp to cruise around in this pale pink beauty. I'm not sure if you can tell that it is pink from the photos (I apologize for my shoddy camera work), but it is this really pretty shade.)

I saw this in a car show in the Piazza della Repubblica back in December, and just stumbled across the shots going through my files. I also took a picture of the tiniest car I had ever seen, but there isn't anybody standing by it so you can't really gauge how small it is from the snapshot.

But the pink baby is my new dream car (usurping the position of a Jeep Wrangler (from 2-12 I lived in the 90's so it was only natural that my car tastes reflect those of the characters in Clueless). Curse that it probably gets 5 miles to the gallon, and probably costs somewhere in the six-digit range. Guess, I'll just settle for a Geo Metro when I can afford to buy a car.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps stylin' would be a better word to describe that new dream car of yours. It does have style, with a bit of swagger on the front. The unique color used is very eye-catching, and the shape of the car makes good use of it.

    Clint Moore

    ReplyDelete