Friday, October 16, 2009

Something I really like: Skype


Recently, my dear cousin Dani gave a little shout out to Skype on her blog, and I thought I would give the company a little free advertising, too because I also love Skype.

Also, I am accepting new Skype contacts, so anyone who wants to hear the lovely lilt of my voice or see my shining countenance (because I have a webcam now, baby!) should look me up.

Last Sunday, I talked to my mom and watched her make an apple crisp. I really wish that the apple crisp could have been passed through the screen because it looked delizioso!

Skyping with the parentals, siblings, and niece-ling, is always great, but always makes me just a little more homesick when I am done. I can't wait until I can actually give them all big hugs! If only home and Italy were right next to each-other, or I knew how to control time or space!

No comments:

Post a Comment