Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mi sono laureata!











Yep, I did it! I have a bachelor of arts degree. I wonder if that means it would be appropriate to sign my name Veronica Scheidler, B.A.


I have actually been done with classes since mid-June, but something about donning that cap and gown and listening to speakers talk about all of your accomplishments while admonishing you to be humble that makes you realize--this is kind of a big deal!


However, there was one point in the ceremony where I offered to hand back my diploma. Turns out I can't follow simple directions and messed up the processional. My mom can tell that story. She gets quite a kick out of it.


So, yep, I did it! Thanks to everyone who has supported and encouraged me! I couldn't do it without you! I owe an especially large amount of gratitude to my parents! I hope the copious amount of exclamation marks sufficiently illustrate the depth of my appreciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, it's off to Italy...








1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry i didnt make it to your shin dig!! i so wanted to CELEBRATE with my genius for a cousin! NOw off you Italy you go and boy am i jealous. I will miss you my cousin. I miss our days in your apple tree and us switching spoons and all our goofy letters. Where has the time gone! keep this blog updated girl and keep in touch! I love you! and the best of luck. Bring home a good ole Italian Man not boy MAN! just like grandpa C. =)

    ReplyDelete