Friday, April 8, 2011

minor annoyance

i'm not an avid blogger, would not classify myself as a bloggista, and am not by nature an overly meticulous person. however, it bugs me that the address of this blog is still ronigoestoitaly.blogspot.com. Hence, i am changing the url.

i've been trying to think of a cool url. maybe ronivagabondista. i'm not too much of a vagabond, but, as you can tell, i am a little obsessed with the suffix -ista. and i saw a book called vagabonding about taking your time with your travels, not rushing from hot spot to hot spot and exploring exotic places and the deep caverns of your soul. it made me want to be more vagabondish.

i am also feeling compelled to change the url because--drum roll--i have been accepted to be a volunteer in london this summer. i don't honestly know the details yet, simply that they'll let me go. so, the ronigoestoitaly url seems to jilt great britain. i plan on making it down to the peninsula while in europe, but the bulk of my summer will be spent with the british.

so, new address coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. You and your travels! its so exciting! Keep a bloggin Cuz I always now I get a good laugh everytime I read your blog! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete